Shipping and Limitations
This website is only able to accept orders for delivery to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
T-Data s.r.l will confirm order acceptance by sending an automatic summary email to the email address provided by the customer when placing the order.
T-Data s.r.l will then prepare the goods contained in the order and assign it to the courier with the manufacturer’s original packaging or in suitably sealed cardboard boxes.
The products will be dispatched within one working day of receipt of the order.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays), between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Multiple orders will not be delivered separately, but rather grouped together into a single shipment. The order summary and confirmation email will specify the date by which T-Data s.r.l commits to deliver the ordered products to the customer, with the exception of unforeseen events. T-Data s.r.l uses the following couriers: DHL, BRT, GLS, SDA.
Delivery Times Express International Shipping
Country of Delivery
Express Tracked 24/48 hh
1-3 working days from the day following receipt of the order
Express Tracked 48/72 hh
2-3 working days from the day following receipt of the order
Express Tracked 72/92 hh
2-4 working days from the day following receipt of the order
Once the order has been dispatched, the customer will receive an email with tracking information for the package. Twenty-four hours after the order has been sent, it will be possible to view the shipment status by clicking on the tracking link provided in the email.
Checking the Packages
We suggest you check the following in the presence of the delivery driver:
- That the number of packages corresponds to that indicated on the delivery note (handed to you by the courier).
- That the packaging is in good condition: no visible damage, tampering, wetness or alteration to the sealing tape.
- That the size of the product packaging and any information contained on it appear to coincide with the order.
Any exterior damage or missing packages must immediately be brought to the attention of the courier in writing on the delivery note, and also notified to T-Data s.r.l within 8 days.
If it is not possible to check the condition of the product at the time of delivery, we suggest you sign for delivery “unchecked/with reservation”.
Once the delivery note has been signed and handed to the courier, it will no longer be possible to contest the quantity and condition of the goods delivered.
Delays in Delivery
In the event that the purchased product is not delivered, or arrives later than specified in the indicated Terms of Delivery, the user can specify a supplementary date. The user shall have the right to terminate the contract in the following cases:
- Delay in delivery greater than 10 working days from the original delivery date.
Upon termination of the contract, the user will be reimbursed the total cost of the order, including shipping fees.
Delivery is not possible to the following locations:
- Italy: Livigno, Campione D'Italia
- Germany: the island of Helgoland and the territory of Büsingen
- Spain: Andorra and Gibraltar, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands-Ceuta-Melilla
- France: Corsica, New Caledonia, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, the Wallis and Futuna Islands, French Polynesia and the French Southern and Antarctic Territories