Purchasers of ARXP high pressure washers are offered a 3-year warranty extension, activated by registering the product on this page within no more than 30 days after the purchase date.
This extension is only valid for residents of the following countries: Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Czech Rep., Switzerland, Ireland and Poland.
Moreover, it is only available to retail customers who purchase products solely for domestic use and does not apply to products used for business purposes.
No warranty extension is available for:
- ARXP high pressure washers purchased with the VAT number or tax code of a business specified in the invoice
- retail customers not resident in the countries listed above
These customers receive the legal warranty in force in the country where the product is purchased.
How to extend your warranty
- Fill in the form on this page within 30 days after the date of purchase of the product.
- Wait for the confirmation email at the email address you provided.
- If service is required, provide the Service Centre (see list here) with the original receipt (if you purchased your machine from a physical store) or the delivery note (for online purchases) and the warranty extension email.
- The Service Centre will check that the product was registered within 30 days of purchase by comparing the dates of the receipt and the warranty extension email.
- If everything is in order, you will benefit from extended warranty cover.
- If there are discrepancies in the dates, you will not receive extended warranty cover.
Where is the serial number located?
It’s the code after the letters S/N on the rear or bottom of your product. In the example shown, it’s the code outlined in red.